Optimize Your Printing Cost
Optimize and reduce your print cost with SOCOimaging
My intent is to help each of my customers get the very best from their images. I personally review and print every image.
• I use Epson OEM inks for the best reproduction, never third party inks
• All the papers and Canvas I use are archival
• All Canvas prints include 3 coats of Premier Art Shield
• My cost are based on square footage of paper not the number of prints.
• My minimum Sq Footage is 4.
• Gang your images into a file to optimize the square footage.
• Base your page size on 17”, 24” 36” and 44” by whatever length you need.
You need one 11 x 14 print
Create a page 24”x24” and gang your images to fill.
You pay the same for the one image or the 4 images. They don’t have to be the same image or the same size.
You need one 16”x20” print.
You pay for the minimum 4 sq ft cost, $24.
Create a page 17”x42 and place two 16”x20”images.
You pay for 4.96 sq ft or $29.75